Friday, January 8, 2010

Bikini wax predicament ! I like to completely take off the hair.. $50 too expensive to spend on salons! Ideas?

I try waxing my bikini area myself.It takes min 2 hrs %26amp; most hair doesnt come off.I have lots of ingrowth _ Black ugly spots cuz of it.have been using a scrub glove for long_no improvement.Dont like shaving..it gets rough and itchy the nest day.Creams keep hair off only couple days.Waxing seems to give the longest results.Is there an easier way?Pls help me get rid of the spots n ingrowth.. :(Bikini wax predicament ! I like to completely take off the hair.. $50 too expensive to spend on salons! Ideas?
if your not doing it right you'll will make it look worse . do a little area at a time .. takes longer but better results remember to apply the wax in same direction as hair growth and remove the opposite way . Ingrown hair should be removed with tweezers then cleansed with hydrogen peroxide , I've been waxing for a living for 15 years and my clientele always comes back .Bikini wax predicament ! I like to completely take off the hair.. $50 too expensive to spend on salons! Ideas?
take your panties off and go rock climbing
after you shave swipe it with a speedstick...you know like the men's deordorant.





i had a friend that stripped in college and she told me about the speedstick trick!





i'm not sure about the waxing...don't do it myself...too big of a chicken.





maybe you need a higher quality of wax...

No comments:

Post a Comment