Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm looking for a salons that sponsor Locks of Love or Wigs for Kids donations. I want to donate.?

I donate every 2 years and was sad to see that the Locks of Love website doesn't provide a list of participating salons anymore. The salon I usually went to sadly went out of business. I'm looking for participating salons in and around Peoria, Illinois. Can anybody help me?I'm looking for a salons that sponsor Locks of Love or Wigs for Kids donations. I want to donate.?
As far as I know, you do not need to go to any specific salon. If you are familiar with the Locks of Love website, there is a form there that you can print out and send in with your donation. It also gives guidelines for how to cut and send the hair.I'm looking for a salons that sponsor Locks of Love or Wigs for Kids donations. I want to donate.?
I believe its either Super Cuts or Great Clips that does it. I had mine done at the local beauty school here in St Louis. Otherwise its the phone book and lotsa calls. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment