Friday, January 8, 2010

Do Dominican hair salons cut/style your hair naturally; without heat & chemicals?

I'm Jamaican American but my race is mixed so I got all this thick curly hair, but anyways, I wanted to know if you have to get your hair blowed out and straightened or do they know how to do your hair naturally like with no chemicals/ heat.Basically just trimming it and adding product. And I also was wondering whether they are generally resonably priced ($35 max) because I've been reading all this stuff about them making your hair long, soft, amazing and the such so I was wondering if it's really true.Do Dominican hair salons cut/style your hair naturally; without heat %26amp; chemicals?
Hey there. Hair salons are really really popular here in Dominican Republic, so the price is the least of your worries. It depends on many things like the city that you'll be. I don't live in the capital and they charge me about 6 dollars for washing and blowing my hair straight dry.





It also depends on the kind of hair you have. Mine is curly, but really thin, so it is kind of easy to dry. But a lot of people here have the kind of hair you have: thick and curly, my mom has hair like that, so they'll know how to handle it.





But I'll give you an advice though: if you don't want any chemicals in your hair be really really straighforward about it. Make it very clear that you don't want any chemicals 'cause they will try to convince you, and trust me, we can be really persuasive.





They use heat almost always though. The heat can be good to your hair, but it depends on the person that blows dry your hair. So be careful and find a good quality hair salon.





The long, soft and amazing hair is true but it requires time, pacience and a good quality hair salon. Like I told you, my mom has curly thick hair and they make it really straight and soft looking at the hair salon that we go. They just wash her hair and make it straigh with a blow dryer. They charge her 6 dollars for it.





Don't let yourself be decieved. Don't let them charge you more that 12 dollars (400$ Dominican pesos) just for washing and adding product to your hair. Even 12 dollars is a lot for that, but in the capital and turistic sites that's what they charge.





Hope this helps and good luck.Do Dominican hair salons cut/style your hair naturally; without heat %26amp; chemicals?
Yep i go every weekend they wash it, Set it, seat you under the dryer then blow it out straight put a little gloss and your done
Yes, they can treat hair naturally without heat.


I'd recommend you to go to the nearest one you have, tell them what you want, and let them do the job.


and if you don't like the result, then never come back..


it's simple :)





I don't know about the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment