Friday, January 8, 2010

Experiences with Dominican salons in Houston, Texas?

If you know of one please tell me and if you been there please share your experience. I have damaged hair and its short, barely touches the shoulders and it's uneven. I heard domincans work wonders on naturally curly hair! So please help! :DExperiences with Dominican salons in Houston, Texas?
I don't know about Dominicans in Houston, but I have years of experience with Abel at Headliners on Bissonett. He's the only Mexican man I've even know who specializes in black hair; many of his clients happen to be Dominicans (but I know he's from Mexican, because he talks about visiting family in Mexico). You can rest assured that he's really good. This is the salon that Beyonce Knowles' family owned for years. Abel worked for Tina Knowles and passed the salon on to him.Experiences with Dominican salons in Houston, Texas?
A stylist named Sandra over at Lovely Hair Studio, She's Mexican and very good with thick hair. I'm half Mexican and Black %26amp; have really, really thick hair. She is really good @ thinning it out and making it look good. There is a girl from the Domincian that works there too. www,LovelyHairStudio.com Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment