Friday, January 8, 2010

Salons in Detroit that accept Manicurist Apprentices?

I want to get my manicurist license, but I'm a full-time working married mom and don't have time to go to school. I want to do an apprenticeship, but can't find LICENSED nail tech in a LICENSED salon that is willing to do this. Does anyone know of a salon in Detroit/suburbs that is accepting apprentices for manicuring ONLY? I'm already buying my supplies, will work with whoever is willing to work with me!!!Salons in Detroit that accept Manicurist Apprentices?
Christ!, there's actually an apprentice program for manicurists? Is that like assistant crack whore?Salons in Detroit that accept Manicurist Apprentices?
I never heard of a nail apprentice, but what you may want to do is pay to go to one of the few nail seminars that they have. Sometimes they may have a 1 day or 2 day seminar that teaches you the ins and outs of being a nail tech. Or just go onlline and see if you can finds some instructional dvds for beginners. Good luck.
do a google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment