Monday, December 21, 2009

Are there any hispanic female run hair care salons in sw florida?

Who cares who runs the place as long as you get good hair care?





I went yesterday to an auto parts supply house and followed a Mexican guy in there. I tried to get in front of him so my wait would be shorter. However, the guy went in and stood in line for a Mexican parts rep when there were 3 white guys ready to take an order. He spoke perfect English. If we are going to remove racism, why do we act that way? I went to the white guy even though there were a couple black guys there. I just wanted my part! COME ON GUYS.Are there any hispanic female run hair care salons in sw florida?
sure, me.Are there any hispanic female run hair care salons in sw florida?
Ummmm...... IDK!!!!!!!
I live here and you'll find plenty trust me
Yes, one called ';Latino Leapard.';

No comments:

Post a Comment