Monday, December 21, 2009

Could you please tell me where I can find reviews for the best hair salons in Salem, MA?

Here's three reviews for a salon called Andrew Michaels Spa and Salon:





A Relaxing Oasis in Salem


By Rebecca d. | Insider Expert | Rank: 3,081


I received a gift certificate for a full day's spa treatment and it was heavenly! The bottom floor of the facility - the old Salem library mind you - is decorated beautifully with a warm, relaxing atmosphere. The massage, facial and salt rub were intensely soothing - all professional with a focus on stress relief. I was also treated to a manicure and pedicure, although this was disappointing as the polish came off within a day. I've never experienced that. Not sure if it was the brand of polish or the application. Lunch was also superb, I was shocked to receive such a nice one at a spa. Very pricey, but if you need to decompress, it's worth the money.





Pros: Relaxing, Professional, Variety of Services


Cons: Pricey








Featured in Best of Boston


By Amanda N. | Insider Expert | Rank: 2,495


Depends on what you like and what you want to spend.





This place has the Newbury Street feel, while being miles outside of Boston. It is located in an old converted library and is really gorgeous to look at.





Depending on the stylists, I would say the work was so-so for the money. I now have my friend, who is also a hair stylist cut and color my hair at home for a fraction of the cost with better results.





Don't get me wrong, I liked my hair when I left, but for the same thing that my friend could do for $50.00, they charged me $250, so it really depends. If you are looking to be pampered and waited upon hand and foot, to feel a little luxorious and extravagant, then this is your place!





Pros: Beautiful location, trendy place


Cons: expensive for the location, its not Newbury Street!








North Shore Bliss


By Claire M. | Insider Expert | Rank: 4,703


Located one mile from Salem center, Andrew Michaels Spa brings luxury to the suburbs. The reception area is small, but the main floor is open and bright and the massage rooms are warm and cozy downstairs. The place unfolds new surprises the longer one is there. If you plan an all day spa indulgence, you can lunch there as well. There are also bridal and group packagesperfect for a relaxing moment before the big plunge. The prices are decent (facials begin at $70) and the detailed treatments such as the body buff session and the Serenity Therapy call to be explored. The salon also features full nail care.





.. thats just one of the spas that i found reviews for..but if you go to the sight down below it has a bunch of different ones that you can look at and find direction.. prices...and reviews..so check it out





hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment