Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why do some pedicure salons sell their patrons' nail clippings to people with a foot fetish?

It has been said that quarter ounce bags of toenail clippings are placed in lace type baggies, tied with a ribbon and sold to people who have a foot fetish. Why would anyone do this; bag, buy or sell?Why do some pedicure salons sell their patrons' nail clippings to people with a foot fetish?
That is ridiculous. It sounds like one of those far out urban legends. Check it out at www.snopes.com You sure are gullible.Why do some pedicure salons sell their patrons' nail clippings to people with a foot fetish?
I've never heard of that but it's nasty and disgusting.
someone is pulling your leg, surley!
I don't know. This is the first I've heard of it. Some people will do anything for a buck, I guess. Gross.
that's hard for me to believe. i have a huge fetish for the female foot that is pretty. if you dint know who the clipping belong too why purchase them. those clipping could come from ';big bubba'; or some other gross out guy. But who knows i might go for it if i could be there when the clippings are taken but i would like to pay the female and not the salon cause they will get paid for the pedicure and possible a tip.
i didn't know that.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW





next time I go to one, I am going to ask them....then ask why they are gross like that...I would understand if it was for something beneficial......but not for someone to add seasoning to their food....or sex life. Pervs.
I didn't know they did that ewwww
I did not know that people sold clippings, next time you go get a pedicure, make sure to ask for the clipping back, you never know who will be getting way to happy with those clippings.
i have never heard of that but that is absolutely discusting!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment