Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good hair salons in Albuquerque?

I'm new in town and it's hard to find an affordable and nice place to get my hair done. Any suggestions?Good hair salons in Albuquerque?
The problem with Albuquerque is, ';affordable'; is extremely relavent. Check out ';Laru Ni Hati'; in Nob Hill, or ';Roberto's in the North Valley. If you call for prices, you should find the very happy to assist you. ';Roberto's is a bit out of the way, but you will like it's charm, and you will probably find the folks a bit more helpful than in Nob Hill.





Happy hair-hunting!Good hair salons in Albuquerque?
Maybe try and google it?
why are you here for? Its wierd to see someone mention albuquerque. I dont know of anywhere. Sorry I was completely useless. Thumbs down for me

No comments:

Post a Comment