Sunday, December 27, 2009

Who do I report unclean nail salons to in Maryland.?

I went to a nail salon on Sunday and was refused services because I demand the technician to properly clean the basin where my feet would be cleaned. I put my hand in the basin and wiped about the inner surface and my hand was full of skin and scum. Is it to much to ask for clean utensils?Who do I report unclean nail salons to in Maryland.?
You have the right to LEAVE a salon if you do not like their hygiene procedures. Do not try to be ';polite'; by suffering through an unsanitary manicure or pedicure.





You do not state which county you are in. Complaints like these are handled at the county level. Call Environmental Health within your local health department. Environmental Health is the division that is responsible for doing these kinds of inspections.





You can locate their number in your phone book in the blue pages section.Who do I report unclean nail salons to in Maryland.?
btw, NEVER abuse 911. An unclean nail salon may be a public health hazard, but it's not urgent enough to waste the time of the fire dept. and paramedics who could be handling more important calls. Report Abuse

911
Try the health department. If they can't help you, they can tell you who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment