Monday, December 21, 2009

Does the dominican hair salons do anything other than roller sets ?

Yes, they are the best!! I moved to a new state and travel just to get my hair done by a Dominican. I have very curly hair and have never chemically processed it. I used to get my hair blowed dried straight and have also gotten highlights done. I like that Dominicans know how to deal with so many different hair types because the variety of hair varies so much in their country. Ask around your neighborhood and see who your friends use.Does the dominican hair salons do anything other than roller sets ?
Yeah they talk up a storm about people you dont know any I swear you will meet all there family members or someone close to them cause they come to do there hair for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment