Monday, December 21, 2009

Foot razors outlawed in nail salons in Louisiana?

alright. So i went and got a much needed pedicure the other day and I was surprised when the lady working on my feet did not razor the bottom of my feet! I was a lil disappointed but I didn't want to complain so I didn't ask. I was just wondering if razors were outlawed in Louisiana and for what reason?? b/c it's the best part of a pedi!!!Foot razors outlawed in nail salons in Louisiana?
Im an Esthetician in Canada and we are not allowed to use the razors here, and haven't been for many years. Those things actually make the callus come back worse even though your feet feel great at first. Also, I wouldn't trust anyone with those things, if they cut you-you can get a serious infection; make sure if you do still get that done that you buy the blade part from the salon and have them keep it ina bag with your name on it or you take it home.
  • wrinkles cream
  • cleanses
  • numbering
  • oil gas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment