Monday, December 21, 2009

Aveda Hair Salons.. My daughter wants to go to this School when she graduates May 2007?

She would like to attend the one in St. Paul/Minneapolis.. It is much more expensive than the others... Is the name Aveda worth the extra cost of attending this beauty school over the other ones that cost much lessAveda Hair Salons.. My daughter wants to go to this School when she graduates May 2007?
From my experience of going to the aveda academies for haircuts, they have overall been very good. I think they also get better training in terms of customer relations and service. I think it is probably worth the extra money, and they also might get jobs more easily with a reputable school's degree.Aveda Hair Salons.. My daughter wants to go to this School when she graduates May 2007?
I do not believe that one is better than the other. I used to be an instructor at a beauty school in Minnesota. You have to pass tests, both written and hands on to even become an instuctor. The state of Minnesota has to teach the same ciriculum to every student passing through, so I don't see how one is better than another. I believe you would be paying extra for a name. Hope this helps!
In my opinion, Aveda isn't just a company that sells products. It's a philosophy. A way of life. Their products are very ';Earth friendly'; and their whole philosophy is about doing good with the Earth and living things. If your daughter believes in the Aveda philosophy, then she should pay the extra money and go to the Aveda Institute. If she couldn't care less about the Aveda philosophy, then she could save a few bucks and go elsewhere.
you will get boned either way school is a business not a job promiser
I now AVEDA as a product is very good quality. I use it ALWAYS, especially make-up. If I could go to school over again I might have gone there instead. One thing I have heard, but I am not sure is true, is that you can only be and AVEDA stylist and use and sell AVEDA products for X number amount of years. That kind of turned me off b/c it blocked me from Other possibilities later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment