Monday, December 21, 2009

Guys, wat do u think of girls who goes to tanning salons?

do u like tan or natural?Guys, wat do u think of girls who goes to tanning salons?
i think she should go to the beach, or pool, so i can see her ;)Guys, wat do u think of girls who goes to tanning salons?
Idk about guys, but I know that when I see some fake-baked chick I wanna slap her in the face.


I guess if it's not really noticeable then it's okay. It's your cancer not mine, but if it's all orange i'm just like ';who are you trying to kid?';
natural. for sure.
Natural, tanning is just asking for melanoma.
I think girls that go to tanning salons want some dong.





Which, is a good thing.
i'm already tan naturally it's very bad to go to tanning salons
Tan.
I think its kinda dumb
not overly tan...I don't like a girl with a nice outer tan but a very white inner tan, if you get my hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment